BMC Air Filter is one of the most renown brand in the motorcycle and automotive industries. Based in Bologna, Italy, BMC is now an international company with branches in Germany, China and India, along with over 94 distributors all over the world. BMC produces the world's best quality air filters for racing, street use and composite parts. BMC's main aim is about bringing knowledge and passion from the race into the everyday vehicle. Directly from competition, the expertise of Italian engineers and designers is rigorously transferred to street production.
BMC was born in 1973 thanks to the great passion for motorcycles of its founder Mr. Gaetano Bergami, as a distributing company for automotive products.In 1996 BMC starts its filters production.
Why choose BMC:
- Wider filtering area: Maximum air permeability and higher air flow passage means better mileage and fuel efficiency.
- Greater retention and screening: 98,5% air filtration. BMC air filter guarantees the containment of impurities as small as 7 microns.
- Better performances: Increase the power and the performance of your engine.
- Severe test activity: BMC carries out filtration tests in reference to the international standaŕds for filtering.
- The choice of champions: BMC has equipped some of the most important teams in Formula1, Le Mans, Moto GP and World Superbike.
Official site: www.bmcfilters.com